Monday & Tuesday
October 24 & 25
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Lunch is included
Root Cause - Corrective Action
Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action is a process for finding the true cause(s) of events, identifying and implementing corrective actions. This training will include tools for effective problem solving, FMEA & PFMEA, and application in various industries: medical, aerospace, automotive, & more!
Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action is a process for finding the true cause(s) of events identifying and implementing corrective actions. This training will include tools for effective problem solving, FMEA & PFMEA, and application in various industries: medical, aerospace, automotive, & more!
Define Corrective/Preventive Action – Root Cause
• How to implement a system for a more effective QMS
• 8D, root cause analysis process to solve problems
• Workshops for actual problem solving
• Analysis of CAR/PAR for management review
• Tools used for effective CAR/PAR’s
• Fishbone, 5 Why and Pareto Analysis, other tools
• How CAR/PAR are used in ISO 9001/AS 9100/ISO 13485 QMS systems
• Differences of CAR’s/PAR’s for aerospace, medical, general industry
• Problem solving techniques
• Background of FMEA
• Tools using FMEA
• Who is involved in FMEA process
• How to construct a FMEA and use in design
• PFMEA process for manufacturing
• AIAG application
• Applicability for different industries such as medical, aerospace, automotive and FMEA benefits
Who Should Enroll
Anyone interested in learning more about root cause analysis. No prior experience required.
Mr. Joseph DeCarlo
Joseph DeCarlo is a senior executive with over 30 years of experience in quality, sales, business development, marketing, and operations. He has helped organizations identify and capitalized on market opportunities to build revenue, presenting over 2500 training & consulting sessions at all levels of an organization. He has implemented and provided consulting support for Quality Management Systems for 100’s of organizations and trained over 15,000 individuals. He is a registered Lead Auditor with the RABQSA and a past chairman of the ASQ. He has lectured at Harvard University, Northeastern University, Columbia University, CCSU and Fordham University.
Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06053
Great examples and exercises.
Presented both reactive and proactive approaches.