8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Lunch is included
This course is designed for individuals who want to use their time and resources more wisely to accomplish goals.
These time and resource management tools help individuals to identify areas where they have an opportunity to improve and to apply effective tools and techniques to better manage their time and resources.
This course supports participant’s ability to:
• Identify personal values and goals to develop a strategy to accomplish goals within a value framework.
• Prioritize and organize tasks.
• Use aids such as calendars, electronic media and other tools to organize tasks and priorities.
• Identify external priorities and obstacles how to manage them.
1) Knowing Yourself First
• Identifying your values, goals and personal style
• Identifying your most productive times
• Prioritizing personal needs
• Dealing with roadblocks to success
Procrastination, Interruptions, Lack of focus
2) Managing Tasks and Time to Accomplish Goals
• How to plan: “failing to plan is planning to fail”
• Establishing goals and relating tasks to them
• Prioritizing and organizing frameworks
Using calendars, software, and other aids
3) Key Learnings Action Plan
Who Should Enroll
Everyone can benefit from Time Management Skills.
Ms. Gina Ohanesian
Gina Ohanesian, founder of Performance Alternatives, has been a leadership and business partner to organizations since 1986. With a broad background in organizational and leadership development, Gina has served a variety of clients domestically and internationally and has demonstrated expertise Organization Effectiveness, Executive Coaching and Business Consulting, Strategic Facilitation and Team Building, and Leadership and Employee Development.
Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06053
Elihu Burritt Library
I enjoyed the style used to present the material, it was very engaging. Fall, 2022